Pourvoirie Lac Gueguen
450, chemin Lac Guéguen, C. P. 5105,
Val-d'Or , QC , J9P7C9
The Lac Gueguen outfitter, located in the Val d'Or region, opened in 1970. It is the perfect place for hunting and fishing enthusiasts, as well as for nature lovers.
Various services are offered, such as:
- Campground rental (15 lots available)
- Fishing (Yellow gold, northern pike)
- Bow or gun hunting (small game, partridge)
- Canoes, pedal boats and kayaks are provided
- Sandy beach
- Motorized trails for four-wheelers
- Berry picking
- Iron games and board games
- Observation of fauna and flora
- Snowshoeing (provided during your stay)
- Cross-country skiing (11 km trail nearby)
- Snowmobile (trail only 5 km)
- Ice fishing (fishing cabin is provided with the cottage if the ice allows it)
Lac Gueguen Outfitter is now open all year long!
Come enjoy the breathtaking scenery while practicing your favorite activities! For a holiday that will allow you to recharge your batteries, contact Lac Gueguen Outfitter to reserve!